Parmesan pork chops. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now The Test Kitchen loved this baked parmesan pork chop recipe. The breading kept the chops really juicy and tender.
The Test Kitchen Parmesan cheese and Cajun seasoning form a crispy crust on baked pork chops in this quick and easy recipe for a simple weeknight dish for two. The thinner the pork chops, the quicker they will cook. Be sure to start checking doneness in the beginning of the bake range so that the pork is not overdone. You can cook Parmesan pork chops using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Parmesan pork chops
- Prepare of pork chop.
- Prepare 2 1/4 lb of bone in pork chops.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s of coating.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sage.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 2 tbsp of spicy horseradish mustard I used French's brand.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of whole leaf oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of surface.
- It’s 1 of parchment/wax paper.
A finely grated Parmesan creates a more even coating, but you could also use a coarser shred for a cheesier crust. Transfer the chops to plates and serve with lemon wedges. Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture. Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
Parmesan pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit.
- Add paper to an ovensafe pan..
- Mix in a shallow dish or paperplate, sage, garlic, mustards, oregano, onion powder, marjoram, basil, and parsley Set aside..
- Add salt and pepper to the pork chops, both sides. use more if needed or less if not wanted..
- Dredge, dip, the chops in mustard mixture. Then into the cheese. Set on paper which is on the pan as you coat both side of chops..
- Bake in oven 30-35 minutes. My chops were medium thickness. So cooking times very as to the thickness of your chops just make sure they are all the same thickness. If not then separate on separate pans by thickness of chops..
- Let rest undisturbed 7 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
- I use paper for easy clean up..
Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. In a shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the Parmesan cheese, flour, Italian seasoning, parsley and pepper. Dip each pork chop in butter; place in bag, one at a time, and shake to coat. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.