~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~. Pork Chops baked tender and smothered with peppers and onions. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings. With a few simple tricks, you can make juicy and tender pork chops in the oven with very little fuss.
I put olive oil in the bottom of a glass casserole dish just to coat then arranged the chops in the dish. Baked Pork Chops are a quick and simple dish that can be tossed together in just a few minutes. Baked Pork Chops are incredible simple to make. You can cook ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~ using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~
- Prepare 2 of Pork Chops.
- It’s 2 slice of Pepper Jack Cheese.
- You need 10 of Saltine Crackers (Crushed finely).
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Pamesan Cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
This pork recipe can easily be added to in order to create a one pan dinner. Toss some green beans in some olive oil and salt and pepper and surround. A pork chop is flavored with lemon pepper and coated with a crunchy breading, then baked. It's topped with To serve, place a pork chop in the center of a plate, and arrange apple slices decoratively up one side, over the top, and down the other side of the chop.
~* Baked Pepper Jackin' Pork Chops *~ step by step
- Take your thawed pork chop pieces and paint them with cream cheese. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and season salt..
- Put together crushed saltines, parmesan cheese and set aside..
- Cover your "cream-cheesed" chops with your crumb mix. Set them in a pre-foiled pan then cover each piece with a slice of spicey pepper jack cheese. Pour 2 tbsp of melted butter over chops. Cook in your oven at 375°F for 25 minutes. Use a meat thermometer for thicker cuts to be sure it's cooked all the way through!.
For the juiciest oven baked pork chops, we will be using mayonnaise Place the pork chops in the oven proof skillet and add add a generous amount of seasonings. Season them with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Slice onion very thin and spread sliced onions. These oven baked pork chops are slathered in a tasty country-style rub then baked until sticky and golden. It makes your baked pork chops golden and sticky.