Easy fried pork chops. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now When the oil is nice and hot, shake off excess flour from pork chops, and fry in the hot oil. Salt all pork chops on both sides.
Tips: extra steps to take the tenderness to a new level. Easy Pan-Fried Pork Chops Mix together your flour, ground red pepper and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl and set aside. Sprinkle your pork chops with seasoned salt and pepper on both sides. You can have Easy fried pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy fried pork chops
- It’s 8 of pork chops (boneless, thin).
- It’s 2 of eggs whisked.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard ( I use dijon).
- Prepare 2 cup of bread crumbs (I use unseasoned).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese from a can.
- Prepare 1 of oil to coat fry pan.
Cook's Tips and Recipe Variations: Use thick, bone-in pork chops to keep the meat moist and tender. Pan fried thin pork chops or boneless pork chops tend to get dry or tough if slightly overcooked in a skillet.; Garnish with fresh parsley or other fresh herbs for a bright, fresh finishing touch.; Make pan fried pork chops with apples by frying thinly sliced apples in the same skillet while. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option. For everything from weeknight dinners to great dinner party fair, pork hits the sweet spot of being all but universally adored, relatively inexpensive, and easy to prepare.
Easy fried pork chops instructions
- Rinse and dry pork chops.
- Whisk eggs and mustard. Coat chops in mixture..
- Mix the cheese, crumbs and ranch. Dredge each chop in crumb mix and cover evenly..
- Heat oil til a drop of water sizzles. At that point GENTLY slide 3-4 chops into frying pan. Don't crowd the pan. Fry chops on medium heat 3-4 minutes each side..
- Let cool slightly and watch them disappear!.
Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. The Pioneer Woman fries up pork chops for her family. Fried pork chops tend to make everyone at my house happy anyway!