Mushroom pork chops. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Find Deals on Pork Loin Chops in Meats on Amazon. Transform cream of mushroom soup into a delicious simmering sauce by tossing in some chopped onion and sliced fresh mushrooms.
Mushroom Sauce Baked Pork Chops Mushroom Sauce Baked Pork Chops. My family really liked this one. I did use boneless chops and two cans of mushroom soup to one can of milk and used frozen O'brien hash browns to save time which worked better than I thought it would. You can cook Mushroom pork chops using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mushroom pork chops
- It’s 2 large of Pork chops.
- You need 1 can of Mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 of Half container of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 large of Half of 1 white onion.
- Prepare 2 oz of Soy sauce a little under 2 oz.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of oil for skillet.
- It’s 1 of Vegetable seasoning, Cajun seasoning, and Italiano seasoning.
- Prepare 1 clove of half of a garlic clove ( minced ).
All in all it was tasty. Sear the pork chops in a couple teaspoons of olive oil. Add onions and mushrooms, sauté for a few minutes. Toss in a bit of flour, some broth and throw the chops back in to simmer.
Mushroom pork chops instructions
- First season pork chops with Italiano seasoning Cajun seasoning and vegetable seasoning then chop mushrooms.
- Meanwhile place diced onions into container with the vinegar and the sugar let it sit for about 5 minutes ( this will caramelize onion for better flavor ).
- then pour oil into skillet on medium heat. Place pork chops into skillet until brown on both sides, then drain the onion and place in skillet along with garlic and mushrooms.
- let the oinon and pork chop cok for about 2 minutes then dump in can of mushroom soup if it is too thick fill can just under half full of water an pour into skillet then mix around add soy sauce and a bit more of the seasonings just for flavor then mix around until soupy.
- set on low heat cover and let simmer for about 15 minutes ( occasionally opened and mix around ).
These mushroom pork chops are seared boneless pork chops topped with a creamy mushroom sauce. An easy dinner option that's sure to get rave reviews! In a large frying pan, brown the chops over medium high heat. Add the onion, garlic and mushrooms, and sauté for one minute. Pour cream of mushroom soup over chops.