Pan-seared pork chops. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Learn how to cook a pork chop to perfection! Keyword how to cook pork chops, pan seared pork chops.
In this recipe, we are going to sear the chops hard in duck fat infused with fresh rosemary, thyme and roasted garlic. THIS PAN SEARED PORK CHOPS RECIPE IS: GLUTEN FREE, PALEO, LOW CARB AND DEEPLY SATISFYING TO EAT. WHY I LOVE PAN SEARED PORK CHOPSHere's a quick story about this recipe. You can cook Pan-seared pork chops using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan-seared pork chops
- Prepare 2 of thin cut pork chops.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of grapeseed or olive oil.
Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. Combine salt and sugar in a small bowl. Season pork chops generously on all sides with salt/sugar mixture. Pan seared pork chops with an incredible marinade are perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
Pan-seared pork chops instructions
- Mic together the soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cayenne pepper, and brown sugar..
- Pour over 2 thin cut pork chops and let marinade for a few minutes or longer.
- In a pan, add oil and turn flame to about medium high.
- When oil is hot, pan sear chops for two minutes on each side, or until slightly blackened..
- *note** I served mine with sliced onion sauteed in butter and brown sugar and mashed sweet potato..
Family friendly food, delicious over salad or something else! Pan seared anything is delicious, and these pan cooked pork chops are no exception! How to Make Pan Seared Pork Chops With Gravy. Season & sear the pork chops: Season the pork chops well on both sides with salt and pepper. Add the butter and oil to a skillet over medium heat and let it get hot.