Bacon wrapped chicken bake. This bacon wrapped chicken is chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in bacon and baked until caramelized. This baked Bacon Wrapped Chicken is food euphoria. Because we all know bacon makes everything better.
In this easy bacon-wrapped chicken breast recipe, the bacon adds a delightfully smoky flavor, and keeps the I did finally learn how to bake chicken breast, keeping it juicy. And this recipe for skillet-fried, then baked Bacon-wrapped chicken breast elevates this humble dish into a whole new level. My family members who tested these oven baked bacon wrapped chicken tenders thought they were a bit spicy. You can have Bacon wrapped chicken bake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped chicken bake
- You need 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Creole seasoning.
- Prepare 12 oz of pack of bacon.
- You need 8 oz of pack of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Louisiana hot sauce.
I love that these oven baked bacon wrapped chicken tenders are so easy to make. My daughter who is clueless when it comes to cooking even commented about the ease of the recipe. Healthy baked chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon and smothered in a thick, sticky BBQ sauce makes this a dish that is just bursting with flavor! This baked chicken recipe has a very short and simple ingredients list.
Bacon wrapped chicken bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut the fat off the chicken breasts..
- Cut the cream cheese into slices and place over the chicken breasts..
- Lightly sprinkle the Creole seasoning over the cream cheese..
- Wrap the bacon tightly around the chicken breast. Then place in a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the Louisiana hot sauce on top of the wrapped breasts..
- Let bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Then serve..
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Thighs Recipe – quick, simple and delicious one pan weeknight meal. Low-carb and Keto, all you need to make these is – chicken thighs, bacon, seasoning and olive oil. Serve with a side dish of your choice. My family loves chicken thigh recipes. Bacon-wrapped chicken is also a low carb, Keto-friendly meal – pick up a bottle of this Low Carb Maple Syrup – and it's a family favorite, along with Take the wrapped chicken breasts and arrange in a baking dish in one single layer.