Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake. Mug cakes made in the microwave are no longer dried wrinkled up cake at the bottom of your mug. When you microwave a mug dessert, you're actually steaming the batter so it micro-bakes up moist and delicious. Just be sure not to overcook your brownie.
This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and When you get that late night craving? Or want a small batch dessert (and not whip out a giant baking pan to make brownies to nip that craving)? You can cook Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake
- You need 35 g of flour.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa.
- It’s 30 g of sugar.
- It’s 75 of ml/74g milk.
- Prepare 30 g of butter.
- You need 30 g of chocolate or nutella.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of vanilla.
- Prepare of baking powder (if you're not using self raising flour).
- You need of ~~~~~toppings that you like such as:.
- Prepare of ~peanut butter.
- It’s of ~ice cream.
- Prepare of ~whipped cream.
- Prepare of ~berries or bananas.
- It’s of ~jam.
There are lots of mug cakes, mug brownies and mug cookies around the internet, so I guess we're not the only ones who need a quick fix every You may find you need to tweak timing a little since all microwaves and mugs are going to be a little different. How to Serve Your Microwave Brownie. Easy and quick to whip up, microwave eggless fudge mug cake. I had few Toblerone chocolates lying in fridge for long time to finish and have this recipe also in my to try list for a So made use of both and made this microwave fudge cake.
Microwave fudgy brownie mug cake instructions
- Put your mug on the scale and set the scale to 0. This way you can add your ingredients directly in the mug without getting other pots dirty..
- In your mug, put the butter and chocolate and then melt in your microwave. Stop it and mix every 30 seconds so the butter wont turn into oil completely. Put the mug on the scale again..
- Add milk, mixing it in quickly so that the butter won't harden..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, one by one. If you're not using self raising flour, add very little baking powder. Take care, adding too much can make the cake taste weird. Half a teaspoon is too much! Just add a pinch..
- I can never eat a whole one, so if you want to, you can pour half of the batter in another mug and make two. Put the cake in the microwave and "bake" for 2-3 minutes, taking into account how soft and fudgy you want it to be. Baking it for too long will make it hard and spongy, so make sure it's still a bit wet on top when you take it out..
- Add whatever toppings you prefer..
This is very easy to prepare, quick fix for your chocolate craving. Mug brownies are also a real boon to anyone who, like myself, lacks restraint. Since it's a single serving, you need not Finally, mug brownies are, by definition, prepared and served in a mug, and anything served in a mug is warming and soothing to the spirit. Satisfy your brownie craving in minutes with this fudgy and delicious Brownie in a Mug. Grab a spoon and dig in!