Homemade Cosmic Brownies. Before Cosmic Brownies came into existence, it was just the Little Debbie brownies with the nuts on top. I would always pick off all the nuts. In my child mind, nuts shouldn't be part of any dessert.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies – Lower Sugar & Gluten Free! These Homemade Cosmic Brownies are off the hook. Have you ever seen the ingredient list for other storebought brownie mixes and Cosmic Brownies? You can cook Homemade Cosmic Brownies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Cosmic Brownies
- It’s of For the brownies:.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of AP flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) of melted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 of Tbps cornstarch.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For the fudge ganache:.
- It’s 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies — These homemade Cosmic Brownies are dark, dense, and rich. I mean how can a kid resist thick and chewy brownies covered in fudge and topped with. Moist, dense chocolate and a gooey rich ganache make these copycat Cosmic Brownies even better than the original. Colorful M&M candies add flavor, texture and cosmic color, man.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a 9x13in. baking pan with foil, spray it with nonstick cooking spray & set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the melted butter, sugars, vanilla extract until light & fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time & mix well after each addition.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Begin adding the dry ingredients to the larger bowl, alternating with the milk & mix until just combined.
- Pour and spread the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for about 18-25 minutes.
- Now to prepare the ganache: in a medium sized microwave safe bowl, stir together all chocolate chips & heavy whipping cream.
- Microwave the mixture in 60 second increments, stir it after each time until all the chocolate chips are melted & smooth.
- Pour prepared ganache over brownies and add any toppings you want.
- Serve warm or cold.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Includes all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, whole milk, baking powder, corn starch, salt. Homemade Cosmic Brownies Recipe ~ Rich, fudgy and covered with bright little sprinkles, these homemade cosmic brownies taste just like those coveted lunchbox treats, only better! Addicted to a Cosmic Brownie like my boys? There's something about the chocolatey treat that keeps you coming back for.