Pan fried pork chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
These Pan Fried Pork Chops are tender and juicy, never-dry thanks to some handy tips! Pork chops are such a lean cut that they're prone to overcooking. After many experiments, we've cracked the code on how to easily make them tender. You can have Pan fried pork chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried pork chops
- You need 5 piece of pork chops bone in.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare of favorite seasonings or my seasoning mix (to follow).
- You need 2 tbsp of bacon grease.
These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. Simple, Pan-Fried Pork ChopsThese are the simplest, most delightful little numbers.
Pan fried pork chops instructions
- Mix 1 teaspoon seasoning mix with flour..
- Sprinkle seasonings on both sides of the pork chops..
- Heat iron skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons bacon grease..
- Place chops in pan. Brown, flip, brown. Reduce heat to med, . Cover. Continue to cook 5-7 mins. Remove lid. Raise heat to high cook 4-5 minutes flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, to firm up flour coating..
- Allow to rest on plate, loosely covered 5 minutes. Serve..
Pan-fried pork chops on the stovetop are so quick and easy! Use a homemade dry rub to really bring out the flavor of the chops. Place the pork chops with the thickest, boniest parts toward the center of the pan where they get the most heat. Make sure the chops are not crowding each other too much. Pork chops are just like steaks – the quicker you brown them and get them off the heat, the better they will be.