L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).. Sabudana khichadi is an Indian dish made from soaked sabudana (tapioca pearls). It is typically prepared in parts of Western India such as Maharashtra, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh. Sabudana khichdi recipe – Learn to make non-sticky & fluffy sabudana khichdi at home with these simple steps.
Sabudana Khichdi is a carbohydrate rich recipe that is popular in Western India. As with everything with carbs, this makes for a delicious and filling breakfast. It is totally vegan made with whole ingredients fried in olive oil. You can cook L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN).
- Prepare of Main ingredients.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soya oil..
- It’s 3 of Green chilly (Finely chopped) ..
- You need 1 1/3 of Ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumine seeds.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Roasted Peanut Powder..
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Coriander Leaves (chopped) ..
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar (vegan) ..
- You need 2/3 cup of Potatoes (boiled ,peeled ,cubed.)..
- You need 1 cup of Sabudana / Sago Seeds ( soaked soaked for 2hrs in water ) ..
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of Tomatoes (finely chopped) ..
- Prepare 25 grams of Soya balls ..
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
Give this recipe a try and let us know if you liked it. Sabudana Khichdi – a pilaf/pulao made with sago/tapioca pearls! This vegan and gluten-free dish is extremely popular in India during the fasting season of Navratri. However if you ask me, you don't really need an occasion to make and devour it.
L.N.S SABUDANA KHICHARI INDIAN BREAKFAST (VEGAN). instructions
- In a khadhi put soya oil . Add cumine seeds. When cumine seeds done. Keep gas stove at medium high..
- Add Green chilly , Ginger ,Tomatoes Soya balls and Cucumber chopped. ..
- Now add Boiled, cubed, potato. stier it for another 30 sec . Then roasted peanut powder..
- Some salt as per taste . And black pepper..
- Then put sugar. Now stiear it well on low medium fire..
- Cover it with a lid for 8-9 minutes..
- sprinkle coriander leaves over it..
- Note: If you want to have it with lemon juice then put that right before eating it. ..
- Open the lid and mix it. Then transfer it o the two waiting plates ..
- After that you know what yo do with the dishes ……ha … ha .. ha ….
- Please note that you can add Sago Seeds after step no 2 or step no 3. Actually I forgot to write down this step. I feel sorry about the step. for any other questions you are welcomed..
This khichdi is extremely simple and yet so flavorful. Sabudana Khichdi Recipe with step by step photos and video – Sabudana Khichdi is usually made during fasting days like navratri or mahashivratri or ekadashi. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. Few more sabudana recipes which you can make for fasting are Sabudana khichdi is a popular Indian dish made for breakfast with sago/ tapioca pearls and potato as main ingredients. Sabudana khichadi is new to me and made this only twice so far.