Baked pork chops. Baked Pork Chops are incredible simple to make. This will help prevent your meat from drying out. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings.
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! It's quick and easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite seasonings. You can have Baked pork chops using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops
- It’s 1 of skinless, bone-in pork chops (i made 8).
- You need 1 cup of shurfine or any kind of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare. Baked pork chops are one of my favorite weeknight dinners.
Baked pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° Pour a cup of bread crumbs into a bowl, add salt/pepper, seasoned salt, and parmesan. Mix around.
- Rinse pork chops, trim fat. Prepare a pan with some cooking spray. (I used aluminum foil wrappers)..
- Toss pork chops in mixture, coat well. Put onto pan and throw in the oven..
- Put pan into the oven for about 35 minutes turn halfway (17 mins) check pork chops to see if done. If not time it for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Juicy, delicious, oven baked, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop. Brining pork chops is one of the best ways way to guarantee a juicy cooked pork chop. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really!