Brownie Fudge. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Save On Organic Food, Natural Snacks, Nut Butters, Tea, Coffee, and Bars, at Vitacost®! Remove from heat, and stir the sugar into the chocolate.
Skip the box mix, and make these super easy homemade brownies instead! Sprinkle the reserved chips evenly over the top of the brownies and return to the turned off oven for several minutes to melt the chocolate chips. Using a knife spread the melted chocolate chips evenly over the top of the brownies. You can have Brownie Fudge using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brownie Fudge
- You need 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts (opt).
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 12 oz of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 7 oz of marshmallow creme.
- It’s 12 oz of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 12 oz of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts (opt).
This is one of our long-time favorite fudge brownie recipes. It's an easy one-bowl recipe; no melting chocolate, no combining wet and dry ingredients separately, simply stir everything together. And it makes a reliably delicious, moist, fudgy pan of brownies, perfect for that potluck you forgot about until the last minute. Tips & Tricks for Making the Best Fudge Brownies.
Brownie Fudge instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9 x13 inch pan..
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring until completely melted; cool..
- Beat sugar and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy..
- Gradually whisk chocolate mixture into egg mixture..
- Stir in flour, walnuts and vanilla..
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan..
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes or just until set. Do not over bake..
- Meanwhile, prepare fudge topping..
- Remove brownies from oven. Immediately pour topping evenly over hot brownies..
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 1 inch squares..
- Fudge Topping Instructions:.
- Combine sugar, butter and milk in large saucepan..
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly..
- Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients except walnuts. Beat until smooth then stir in walnuts..
You can create lots of fun variations for this recipe. Adding just about anything to the batter. Mix in some peanut butter, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, pecans, walnuts, or mix and match a few of your favorites. You can also ice the brownies with the frosting of your choice. Fudge Brownie M&M'S have delightful notes of freshly baked brownies in a fudgy, chewy center, with a crispy outer shell.