Baked pork chops. Baked Pork Chops are incredible simple to make. This will help prevent your meat from drying out. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings.
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! It's quick and easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite seasonings. You can have Baked pork chops using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops
- It’s 1 of thin sliced, boneless pork chops (can use chicken too).
- Prepare 1 of French dressing.
- You need 1 of Italian breadcrumbs.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare. Baked pork chops are one of my favorite weeknight dinners.
Baked pork chops step by step
- Wash your pork chops then coat in breadcrumbs.
- Next dip breaded chops (or chicken) in french dressing, coat both sides.
- Then coat in breadcrumbs again..
- Bake for 40 mins on 350°. For the last 5 mins I put on broil to make them more crisp..
- Take out and enjoy!!.
Juicy, delicious, oven baked, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop. Brining pork chops is one of the best ways way to guarantee a juicy cooked pork chop. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really!