Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops. Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Find Deals on Buy Pork Chops in Meats on Amazon. Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through but still flexible.
The pork was a bit thick, and the bacon wasn't overly thick, but since the pork was a bit rounded, and more long than wide, the bacon wrapped several times. How to Make EASY Bacon wrapped pork chops. Set the bacon-wrapped pork chops in a single layer in the pan. You can have Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops
- Prepare 6 of 1 inch think, boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 packages of bacon.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of olive oil, enough to grease pan.
- It’s 1 of seasoning salt.
Slather the chops with barbeque sauce. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up. How to cook bacon wrapped pork chops. While bacon is cooking, season six boneless pork chops with a blend of ground celery seed, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Grease baking pan with olive oil. While preheating wash pork chops and cut off excess fat..
- Open bacon and wrap pork chops. I used 2 1/2 strips per chop..
- Place wrapped pork chops in prepared pan. And put in oven. Bake for approximately 40 mins..
- After baking turn oven on broil for 5 minutes to rise and brown bacon. Remove from oven and enjoy!!.
Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops are tossed in a balsamic herb marinade, then wrapped in a bacon weave for a delicious dinner recipe that is so easy to make! These smoked bacon wrapped pork chops are Amazing! If you are obsessed with this cut of meat as we are you can also try this easy baked pork chops recipe and smoked pork steaks some other night! To make more in your smoker you'll need this meat smoking chart to know what temp and how long to cook each meat. When ready to serve, cut into fourths and top each pork chop before serving.