Baked pork chops. Baked Pork Chops are incredible simple to make. This will help prevent your meat from drying out. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings.
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! It's quick and easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite seasonings. You can cook Baked pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops
- It’s 4 of center cut boneless pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crispy fried onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of seasoned panko.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare. Baked pork chops are one of my favorite weeknight dinners.
Baked pork chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Season pork chops with salt & pepper..
- In a bowl beat egg with water and dijon mustard..
- In a ziploc storage bag add fried onions and panko, seal bag, with a rolling pin roll over a few time break up the fried onions and panko to incorporate..
- Dip pork chops into eggs mixture & dredge into fried onion mixture, coat both sides, repeat.
- Bake for 20 minutes, ENJOY!!.
Juicy, delicious, oven baked, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop. Brining pork chops is one of the best ways way to guarantee a juicy cooked pork chop. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really!