My Bacon Wrapped Honey Glazed Pork Chops. Mix hot water, honey, and pepper in a small dish and brush on top of the chops. This recipe is an old recipe of mine that I made for my husband shortly after we were married. Although the honey glaze is new , the idea of the pork chop wrapped in bacon is the same.
Seasoned as with a chicken breast seasoning, mixed with some brown sugar for caramelizing. The pork was a bit thick, and the bacon wasn't overly thick, but since the pork was a bit rounded, and more long than wide, the bacon wrapped several times. We have pork chops a lot at our house. You can have My Bacon Wrapped Honey Glazed Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Bacon Wrapped Honey Glazed Pork Chops
- Prepare of glaze.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of hot water.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 packages of pork chops.
- You need 1 packages of bacon.
One of the many perks of butchering our own pigs. These easy honey mustard pork chops are a quick and easy recipe for any night of the week whether you are grilling out or baking them inside. The honey mustard marinade can be reserved for a perfect glaze as the pork chops cook. Here is a great recipe for a bacon wrapped pork loin chop with an apple cider glaze.
My Bacon Wrapped Honey Glazed Pork Chops step by step
- Wrap bacon around the long way and tuck ends under the pork chop..
- Place bacon wrapped pork chops on a baking sheet..
- Mix hot water, honey, and pepper in a small dish and brush on top of the chops..
- Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350° for 30 min on center rack..
- After 30 min take tinfoil off, brush on a little more glaze, and bake another 5-8 min on top rack until bacon is browned, and crispy, and the glaze is caramelized to your liking..
Super simple to make and so delicious! Rick has been after me to do a bacon wrapped pork chop for a while and. The pork loin gets coated in a maple/brown sugar glaze with Dijon mustard, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. It is then wrapped in bacon and drizzled with more maple syrup. Meanwhile, combine the brown sugar, flour, cider vinegar and dry mustard in a saucepan.