You can have Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 4 of bananas (smashed).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg (beaten).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With a wooden spoon mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last.
- Pour mixture into a buttered loaf pan.
- Bake for an hour then cool on a rack.
- You can always add walnuts as well, sometimes I'll add raisins and sprinkle the top with oats.