kadhai paneer – indian delicacy. Kadai paneer is a delicious, flavorful & spicy dish made with paneer, kadai masala & herbs. Kadai paneer recipe with instructions to make gravy & dry versions. Indian cottage cheese or paneer cooked in onion tomato gravy with kadai masala.
You website is one stop destination for all the Indian Recepies. Appreciate you for taking time in making the videos demonstrating the way to cook. Kadai Paneer Recipe with step by step photos. You can cook kadhai paneer – indian delicacy using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of kadhai paneer – indian delicacy
- You need 1 lb of paneer.
- Prepare 2 large of capsicum.
- You need 2 small of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 12 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of green chilly.
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander.
Kadai Paneer is a semi dry curry made with cottage cheese, bell peppers and indian The word Kadai refers to a humble Indian cookware which is similar to the Chinese wok but with steeper sides and more depth than. Kadhai paneer is a North Indian paneer or cottage cheese recipe with chopped paneer and capsicum cooked in a delectable onion- tomato based gravy. A delicious paneer vegetable dish to be served with roti or naans, garnished with cream or chopped coriander leaves. Paneer Moilee Recipe by Healthy Kadai.
kadhai paneer – indian delicacy instructions
- heat red chillies on a hot pan with a tablespoon of oil for a minute or two and make them sort of crispy..
- now take the red chillies and crush them with a pin roller.
- add one tablespoon of any edible oil in a pan and fry chopped capsicum and take them out of the pan and keep them aside..
- now crush the garlic cloves neatly with a pin roller and fry them in a pan with two tablespoon oil until the garlic turns little golden brown. now add coriander powder and the crushed chillies in the same pan and cook for half a minute..
- now add minced ginger and the green chilly in the pan..
- now add chopped tomatoes to the pan and cook until the oil starts to separate..
- now add fenugreek seeds and salt to taste..
- now add cooked capsicum,paneer or cottage cheese pieces,coriander leaves to the mixture and cook for two to three minutes..
Kadai Paneer – paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and bell peppers cooked in a spicy masala. This restaurant style Kadai Paneer gets its unique flavor from freshly ground spices like coriander and red chilies! Enjoy it with naan or paratha. Read latest Kadhai Paneer articles, watch Kadhai Paneer videos and much more at NDTV Food. Prepare your favourite dish of Kadhai paneer right at the comfort of your home with this super easy and quick kadhai paneer recipe.