Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup. Salted Caramel Brownies ♡ easy recipe for thick, dense, fudgy brownies stuffed with homemade salted caramel. Caramel meets brownie: Cut the cooled caramel into small squares. Stir most of them into the brownie batter and transfer to the pan.
Simmer it with a bit of butter and golden syrup (or maple syrup) and it turns into a. This easy chocolate brownie recipe is a game-changer. Once you've tried these brownies made with HERSHEY'S Chocolate Syrup, you'll never go back to boxed brownie mix again. You can have Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup
- Prepare 1 cup of ap flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of nutella spread.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of toffee chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Make the brownies: in a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. Remove the brownies from the oven and let cool. Make the topping: combine the caramel candies and heavy cream in a medium heat-proof bowl. Caramel Brownies Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Pineapple brownie with caramel syrup instructions
- Preheat oven at 180° C/ 350° F. Line an 8-inch/ 20 cm baking pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl or in the mesaurements cup, combine first four (dry) ingredients together..
- In another bowl, beat eggs and sugar till creamy and pale in color..
- Next, add the melted butter, vanilla and nutella spread. Mix well. Then add the dry ingredients. Last, add the walnuts and the pinepple. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake for 50 minutes..
- Once baked, let it cool. Next, prepare the caramel syrup. In a small saucepan combine the milk and toffee chips. Heat the milk and stir continously till the chips have melted..
- Place the cooled brownie in a large plate, poke some holes with a fork and drizzle the hot caramel syrup. You may have some left, set it aside and use the syrup extra when serving. Let it cool a little bit longer and serve. Hope you enjoy!.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the caramels and condensed milk over low heat until caramels are melted. As the brownies cooled a bit more we made another high speed trip to the grocery store for more caramels. Once home Smudge peeled wrappers and I melted goo and we both put on our best plaid design making skills and drizzled more over the top. Place lids on popsicle molds and place in the freezer to free overnight. Dust with cocoa powder, tapping out excess.