Eggless Chocolate Brownies. Browse Our Fast & Easy Brownie Recipes Collection. Line it with parchment paper with sides up. Sift flour, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder in a bowl and set aside.
They are super tasty and very satisfying. Serve up warm with cream or ice cream or cold on their own. For all you bakers out there here's a recipe that's a classic & basic rolled into one – the good ole' chocolate brownie. You can cook Eggless Chocolate Brownies using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Brownies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
It's fudgy, somewhat gooey & made without eggs. The good part about this fudgy brownie recipe is that it can be turned out in a jiffy and does not include ingredients that aren't readily available. Again, being eggless this recipe can be tried by a wide variety of baking. While I make these brownies with egg, I also share a substitute for it in the recipe below.
Eggless Chocolate Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix milk and vinegar at room temperature.
- Sift flour, soda,cocca, coffee and salt. Mix in the sugar and stir well..
- Mix oil and vanilla extract to the milk mixture..
- Add wet ingredients to dry..
- Grease a pan and pour the batter..
- Bake for 25 – 30 mins ( until toothpick comes out clean ).
- Cool completely and dust with powered sugar and serve!!.
You can now make eggless fudgy chocolate brownies using this recipe and the'yre equally delicious. Just keep two things in mind- use the best quality chocolate that you can get your hands on. Eggless brownie recipe – I like brownies no matter what texture or form they come in. I've tried them all – chewy, cake-y, sponge-y, moist, dense, light, you name it. One of my favourite kinds to make at home is the softer cake-like brownies.