Pork chops. I love all kinds of pork chops such as baked pork chops and Instant Pot pork I used bone in pork chops for this garlic butter pork chops recipe. You can also use boneless but the. Porterhouse Pork Chops are from the lower back (just behind the rib chop) and have a characteristic T-bone shape.
Well, there's actually more than one cut out there! Depending on what you buy, this popular cut of meat may be tender, mild-tasting, and only need quick cooking. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. You can have Pork chops using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork chops
- You need 8 of pork chops.
- It’s 1 packages of stuffing mix.
- You need 4 envelope of sazon.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess. If you don't add one of these to your weeknight rotation, we'll need to check your taste buds. Place the pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag and carefully pour in the cooled brine. When your pork chops are just about ready, use a meat thermometer to measure their internal temperature.
Pork chops step by step
- Crush stuffing mix. add in sazon,grated parmesan cheese,stuffing mix, salt and Pepper in a bowl.
- Heat oil in frying pan, bread pork chop in stuffing mixture and brown in the frying pan.
- Finish cooking in the oven for 10 minutes serve with whatever side you choose.
Pork chops shouldn't be served raw or rare so it's a good idea to test the meat with a skewer before serving – the juices should run clear. Check this at the thickest part or, if the chop is on the bone. Pan-fried pork chops on the stovetop are so quick and easy! Pork chops will go with practically anything — potatoes, pasta, rice for starch, and kale, spinach, broccoli, or Brussels sprouts for green. Season pork chops with paprika, garlic powder, sage, thyme, salt and fresh pepper to taste.