Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops. You'll need to start getting these. Pork chops are breaded with Italian breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese then baked for a flavorful dinner. I add a little garlic powder to my italian bread crumbs and double dip my pork chops for a thicker coating.
New York pork chops, italian salad dressing, vegetable oil, barbecue sauce. Pork Chops With Grilled PineappleWish-Bone. Узнать причину. Закрыть. Grill: Place pork chops in a medium size Ziploc bag and cover with the Italian dressing. You can have Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops
- You need 1 of Onions.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of Red bell pepper.
- It’s 8 oz of Italian Dressing.
- You need 1 packages of Pork chops.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Butter.
Let them marinade while the grill is heating. Our most trusted Smothered Pork Chops With Italian Dressing recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. These Italian-flavored chops are ready in minutes!
Italian Dressing smothered Pork Chops step by step
- Season your pork chops as you would like and place them in a bowl. Pour Italian dressing over your pork chops..
- Put the butter in the skillet to sauté your onions, bell pepper, and red bell pepper..
- Cut up your onion, bell pepper, and red bell pepper and place them in the skillet over the butter..
- While vegetables are in the skillet, add a 1/2 cup of Italian dressing and a dash of pepper to sauté..
- Take vegetables out the skillet and place to the side, put your pork chops in the skillet and brown on both sides..
- After browning, pour your onions and bell peppers..
Use regular Italian dressing rather than fat-free for more flavor and a better coating. Serve these savory pork chops with cooked broccoli, carrot sticks and whole-grain rolls. Soak pork chops on both sides with Italian dressing, then bread thoroughly. Italian Breaded Pork Chops, a delicious Family Dinner Meal. Pork chops baked not fried in a yummy Parmesan Breaded coating, makes this dish a healthy alternative.