Stuffed pork chops. Skillet browned pork chops with bread cubes, butter, chicken broth, celery, onion and mushroom soup, then Place the pork chops in a baking dish. In a bowl, toss the bread cubes, melted butter, chicken. To stuff this stuffed pork chops recipe, you want to start out with a decently thick cut.
These Stuffed Pork Chops have a unique blend of flavor from the apples, bacon, and fontina cheese. This hearty dish is a fun way to mix up your usual pork chop recipe, and it is sure to please your family. In this stuffed pork chops recipe, boneless and brined pork chops make the perfect vessel for leftover stuffing for an easy weeknight or weekend dinner that will impress. You can have Stuffed pork chops using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed pork chops
- You need 4 lb of boneless or bone in center cut pork chops.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 small of onion / minced.
- It’s 1/3 of bell pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 dash of kosher salt.
Arrange pork chops in single layer on the prepared pan. These SPINACH STUFFED PORK CHOPS are a simple meal that's naturally low carb while still packing in a whole lot of flavor! These stuffed pork chops are easy to prepare and always a hit with. These stuffed pork chops are quick enough to make for a weeknight meal, but impressive enough for a dinner party.
Stuffed pork chops instructions
- Add butter onions, bell pepper to a skillet.
- Add bread crumbs, seasonings to the onion and pepper mixture.
- Place ingredients from the skillet into a bowl then add cheese and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Cut a slit through each chop deep enough for filling.
- Use a spoon and fill each chop with bread crumb mixed.
- Season chops with salt n pepper then add to a greased baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Add a side of mashed potatoes and green beans for a full meal. Stuffed pork chops are easy and delicious. You can make homemade stuffing from scratch or use Stovetop cornbread stuffing. The pork chops bake up super tender, with a flavorful stuffing and gravy on top. I hope you give this a try!