Creamy ranch pork chops. These pork chops were a huge disappointment. I made them exactly as the recipe called for, except that I added a little more ranch seasoning, and I used regular pork chops nothing thick. I coated my chops in Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
Place pork chops in slow cooker. Make this recipe on a day where you can start the slow cooker in the early afternoon. Add the pork and cook until browned on both sides (make sure the skillet and oil are hot before adding the pork to prevent sticking). You can have Creamy ranch pork chops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy ranch pork chops
- You need 1 lb of pork chops.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/2 of soup can of milk.
- You need 1/2 envelope of ranch seasoning packet.
These pork chops literally fell apart when you cut into them and the extra sauce made a perfect gravy. I love quick and easy slow cooker meals and this is seriously as easy as it gets! Elyse shared a Ranch Pork Roast recipe a long time ago and so I modified it to what I had available in my pantry. Tender pork chops cooked in the Instant Pot & smothered with a creamy ranch sauce.
Creamy ranch pork chops instructions
- Season pork with salt and pepper..
- Preheat saute pan over medium high. Brown chops in oil on both sides..
- If using crock pot, transfer chops to a crock pot that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Add remaining ingredients to pan and heat through, scraping pan. Pour sauce over chops and cook on low, 6 hours..
- If not using crock pot, leave chops in pan. Add remaining ingredients, cover, and simmer on low 1 hour, or until chops are tender..
This easy pork chop recipe is a perfect one pot meal for busy weeknights! Grease pork chops with cooking spray. Low carb pork chops are seared to perfection and then placed in an amazing creamy ranch sauce. In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet. Ten minutes is all you need to prep these Slow Cooker Pork Chops.