Chocolate Frosted Brownies. Scrumptious Brownie Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Buy Double Chocolate Brownie at Amazon. The brownies are dense and chewy and deliciously wild with chocolate flavor while the ethereal frosting adds a wonderful delicate, creamy chocolate layer.
Thick and Fudgey Chocolate Frosted Brownies topped with a thick layer of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. Delicious, thick and chewy Chocolate Brownies made in just one bowl. Enjoy them plain, with a sprinkle of powdered sugar, or with chocolate frosting on top. You can cook Chocolate Frosted Brownies using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Frosted Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of Frosting.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter (softened).
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or 3 of milk.
If you love brownies, chances are you'll love Triple Chip Blondies or one of my mug cake recipes (chocolate and vanilla). We should always try to eat healthy but I do also believe life needs desserts sometimes. Desserts like these over-the-top, utterly decadent and seriously. Chocolate frosted brownies are an easy to make, crowd-pleasing dessert recipe.
Chocolate Frosted Brownies step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch square pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar, vanilla and chocolate syrup in a bowl. Add eggs and beat well with spoon. In separate bowl stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the egg mixture, beating until blended well. Spread batter evenly into greased pan..
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, Beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup or honey and vanilla in a small bowl until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk. Beat until a spreading consistancy. Frost Brownies. Cut onto squares and enjoy!.
Fudgy chocolate brownies are frosted with a thin layer of sweet chocolate buttercream frosting. Brownies are one of my favorite dessert recipes to make because they are so easy and foolproof. Find more frosted brownies here: Think Outside Of The Box Brownies. Even though chocolate on chocolate is divine, here are other frostings that I like and would be delicious for brownies: Creamy Caramel Frosting. I was in a youth group as a teenager also…we didn't have chocolate-frosted brownies, but one of the moms always brought brownies with mini-Reese's cups pressed into them.