Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake.
You can have Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake
- Prepare 3 cup of Gnocchi (17.6 oz pkg).
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- It’s 2 cup of Cubed, cooked chicken.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Crumbled cooked bacon.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz jar alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Loaded Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Bake instructions
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain. Stir together the gnocchi, broccoli, chicken, bacon, and Alfredo sauce. Spoon into a casserole dish..
- Top with mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400°F for 20-22 minutes. Turn oven to broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese starts to brown. Make sure to keep an eye on it because it will brown quickly..