Baked pork chops. Baked Pork Chops are incredible simple to make. This will help prevent your meat from drying out. Easy oven baked pork chops that are tender, juicy, and easily customized to your favorite spices and seasonings.
To get tender oven baked pork chops with juicy meat, you need to know how long to bake, at what temperature and the baking time. Learn how to cook pork with the BEST Baked Pork Chops recipe! It's quick and easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite seasonings. You can cook Baked pork chops using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked pork chops
- It’s 4 of thick boneless pork chops.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fresh thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic pepper.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare. Baked pork chops are one of my favorite weeknight dinners.
Baked pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
- Take thyme off stem and sprinkle over chops.
- season with garlic pepper.
- Add 1/4 water to the bottom of the baking dish. Place pork chops in dish..
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil tightly and punch small holes in the top to vent..
- Bake for 25-30 minutes..
Juicy, delicious, oven baked, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop. Brining pork chops is one of the best ways way to guarantee a juicy cooked pork chop. Pork chops have the potential to be juicy, tender, and flavorful-really!