Pork chops with apples and stuffing. Place the pork chops on top; spoon stuffing over chops. I made this recipe as written using pre-seasoned pork. The pork turned out tender and moist.
Stir in stuffing mix and cranberries. This recipe was good but I made it for a friend who is not bread stuffing eater. Instead I did rice with chopped apples and crumbled bacon added a slice of bacon around each chop and baked as for seasoning well I always. You can have Pork chops with apples and stuffing using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork chops with apples and stuffing
- It’s 2 can (21 oz) of apple pie filling.
- It’s 1 of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 box of pork, chicken or savory herb flavored stuffing.
- Prepare 6-9 of boneless pork chops.
- It’s 1 of Canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of sage.
Discover how easy it is to make our Apple Pork Chops and Stuffing any night of the week. Cover each pork chop with apple mixture. Thank you sherry for this wonderful homemade version of the apples pork and stuffing. Looking for more ways to add my abundant crop of fruit and veggies to every meal this time of year.
Pork chops with apples and stuffing instructions
- Heat oven to 375° f.
- Prepare stuffing as directed and set aside.
- Spray a 13*9 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pie filling onto the bottom of dish and sprinkle with cinnamon and mix in.
- Lightly coat pork chops with canola oil and sprinkle with sage, salt, and pepper and lightly brown in a skillet but do not fully cook them.Place lightly browned pork chops in dish..
- Top with stuffing cover with foil and bake for 20 to 30 min..
- Uncover and bake additional 10 min or untill pork chops are cooked through.
Place stuffing cubes in dish; stir in gravy. This pork chops with apples and onions dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that's perfect for Fall. Plus, it's all made in ONE pan! The pork chops bake up super tender, with a flavorful stuffing and gravy on top. I hope you give Sprinkle pork chops lightly with salt and pepper.