Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops. Pork Asian Pork Chop Main Dish Easy. Pork chops can stay in their original packaging, but must be overwrapped with air-tight plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or freezer paper. Enjoy this recipe for grilled teriyaki pork chops and learn the secret behind getting the sauce to glaze over the surface of the meat without burning.
Pair them with seasoned rice and a simple side salad and your good to go. Fire up the grill and try out this simple recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops! To create just marinate pork chops in Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet Teriyaki. You can have Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white or rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion powder.
- You need 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- It’s 4 medium of pork chops.
Sweet and Savory Teriyaki Pork Chops that make the perfect dinner recipe. Teriyaki pork chop on the grill. Recipe to show how to make this classic grilled chop with a wonderful homemade Teriyaki sauce. And one of my favorite ways to cook a pork chop is a Teriyaki pork chop.
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops instructions
- combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, Brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, oil, onion powder, red pepper flakes, garlic & ginger in medium bowl. stir until sugar dissolves. set aside..
- place pork chops in a zip-lock bag or casserole dish. add all but 1/2 cup of marinade to pork chops & marinade for 30 minutes. periodically turning..
- preheat grill to medium. grill pork chops for 6-8 minutes on each side, brushing with marinade until cooked through..
The salty, sweet flavor of the soy sauce and the sugar go so well with pork. Pork chops are wonderful on the grill. Adding the pineapple and teriyaki makes it even better! It reminds me of Hawaii!—Alaina Showalter, Clover, South Carolina. Pork chops are wonderful on the grill.