Dani's Easy Oven Pork Chops. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Pork Chop Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Mix cracker crumbs, garlic garlic, and salt/pepper in one bowl. Dip chops in eggs, then coat in crumb mixture.
Mix remaining ingredients and evenly pour over pork chops. Thin pork chops tend to always dry up when baked.; Time Matters:: Do not over cook pork chops! It is best to check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer that getting chewy and stringy meat! You can have Dani's Easy Oven Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dani's Easy Oven Pork Chops
- It’s 3 of Pork chops.
- You need 1 cup of Crumbled butter crackers.
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 of Garlic Garlic (tastefully simple), salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 stick of Butter.
These Baked Pork Chops are a terrific way to cook pork chops in the oven. Slathered in a country-style sauce then baked until caramelised on the outside and juicy inside. So fast and easy to prepare, you can make this tonight! I have no idea what to call the sauce I use for these pork chops.
Dani's Easy Oven Pork Chops step by step
- Mix cracker crumbs, garlic garlic, and salt/pepper in one bowl. Beat eggs in separate bowl. Dip chops in eggs, then coat in crumb mixture. Place tabs of butter around chops once placed in pan. Cover and Bake at 375 for 45-55 min.
- I usually end buy broiling both sides til golden.
If you're new to making roasted pork chops, the best way to tell if they are fully cooked is to use an instant read meat thermometer. Beat soy sauce, egg, water, garlic powder, and ginger together in a shallow bowl. Spread bread crumbs into a separate shallow bowl. Dip pork chops in the egg mixture, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl. The ingredients that you need for these breaded baked pork chops are likely already in your pantry.