Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce. In a medium bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar and beer. These tender chops in savory sauce are perfect for a hectic weeknight because they're so easy to prep. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper.
Stir in beer, beef consommé, and pepper. Combine bread, dry mustard, celery salt, and pepper in a mini food processor; process until finely chopped. Blend cornstarch with small amount of water, stir into sauce, cook until thick and bubbly. You can have Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce
- Prepare 12 oz of Can beer.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of Onion, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced garlic ( 2 cloves).
- You need 4 of Pork chops.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Salt/pepper.
Pour over pork chops and serve. Advertisement. main. pork. chops. beer. porky. saucy. Mix chili powder, brown sugar and beer then set aside. Brown chops over medium high heat over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked.
Irvixen's Pork Chops In Beer Sauce instructions
- In a large bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion..
- Using an electric skillet or frying pan, brown chops in oil on both sides, seasoning with salt/pepper..
- Drain chops and return to pan. Pour sauce over chops and bring to simmer..
- Continue to simmer, uncovered, for 20-30 minutes, or until sauce thickens, turning chops occasionally..
- If you want the sauce to thicken quickly, remove chops. Mix 2tbsp cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold water. Stir into sauce and boil, stirring constantly for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve with rice, noodles or mashed potatoes..
- I make a second batch of sauce and simmer in a separate pot until thick, as my family loves the sauce over mashed potatoes..
One of the best ways to prepare pork chops in my opinion. So juicy and full of flavor! I have been making this recipe for years from an old Food and Doubled the sauce and used half as a marinade and then the other half over the cooked pork chops served on cauliflower purée with roasted greens. Brown chops in butter on both sides.. of mushroom soup, beer and dry onion soup mix. . on package. Serve pork chops and sauce over rice.