Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops. Overview Information Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. It is related to onion, leeks, and chives. It is thought that garlic is native to Siberia, but spread to other parts of the.
Garlic roots develop during the fall and winter—before the ground freezes—and by early spring, they start producing foliage. Garlic is a plant in the Allium (onion) family. It is closely related to onions, shallots and leeks. You can cook Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops
- Prepare 6 of thin center cut pork chops.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of mcormick garlic and herb seasoning to taste.
- You need 2 cup of flour, or enough to coat all pork chops..
- You need 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the pork chop during frying..
Each segment of a garlic bulb is called a clove. Garlic is an herb also known as Ail, Ajo, Allii Sativi Bulbus, Allium, Allium sativum, Camphor of the Poor, Da Suan, Lasun, Lasuna, Nectar of the Gods, Poor Man's Treacle, Rason, Rust Treacle, or Stinking Rose. Garlic is a commonly used food and flavoring agent. When used as a food product, garlic is not likely to produce health benefits or side effects.
Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops instructions
- heat grease in large skillet until hot. test with a pinch of flour, if it sizzles its hot enough. :).
- meanwhile: wash pork chops, do not pat dry, let drain slightly..
- on both sides of the Chop sprinkle all 3 seasonings .as much as u like..
- pour flour into a bowl. and place one chop at a time into flour..
- toss to coat both sides well..
- place chops into bacon grease and fry for about 10 min. per side on medium to medium-low heat.
- chops are done when browned and no longer pink. do not over cook or they will be dry. cooking to fast at too high of a heat will cause burnt breading and underdone chops. to low of a heat you will end up with soggy breading and very greasy chops.
- place on a paper towel lined plate or platter to drain..
- serve !.
- serves 3- 6 depending on how hungry you are. :).
Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion. It is native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran, and has long been a common seasoning worldwide, with a history of several thousand years of human consumption and use. It was known to ancient Egyptians, and has been used both as a food flavoring and. Garlic belongs to the genus Allium and is closely related to the onion, rakkyo (an onion found in Asia), scallion, chive, leek, and shallot.