Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops. Absolutely delicious take on pork chops. The chops really benefit from the bacon, making them moist and flavorful. Flip the chops and slather the other side as well, until barbeque sauce is used up.
Place the pork chops in a baking dish. Bacon Wrapped Pork Chop. Категория. Хобби и стиль. Bacon-wrapped Pork Chops With Seasoned Butter, Bacon-pork Chops With Bbq Glaze, Bacon Bbq New York Pork Chops. You can cook Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops
- Prepare 6 of boneless pork chops, any kind will do, I prefer thin cut.
- It’s 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the chops during frying.
- Prepare 1 of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of bottle bbq sauce of you're choice, I used sweet baby rays..
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops and Cauliflower Sheet-Pan DinnerBetty Crocker. rosemary leaves, center cut pork loin chops, olive oil. These bacon pork chops are a simple dish that the whole family will love. Put them in the oven and make the rest of your meal while these are baking to a crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside perfection. My bacon wrapped pork chops go great with rice or mashed potatoes and veggies for a.
Bacon Wrapped Bacon Fried BBQ'D Pork Chops instructions
- heat bacon grease so that when you drop a tad of flour in it..it sizzles.. 🙂 medium high heat.
- wash pork chops, do not dry them. you need them kinda wet. but not soaked..
- sprinkle salt, pepper and paprika onto pork chop.. then…
- wrap one slice of bacon around the pork chop..
- press pork chop into a bowl a flour to completely coat both sides..
- place chop into hot bacon grease (reduce heat to medium/medium low and fry until almost done,.flipping once during cooking. about 10-15 min. per side..
- remove chops from grease when breading is nicly browned and chop is almost done. place onto a paper towel lined plate for a minute or two to soak up extra grease..
- meanwhile heat up your grill. place chops on the grill and coat both sides in the bbq sauce. cook for about 5 min. per side. coating twice during cooking..
- serve! I always serve mine with bacon fried potatoes and a veggie.
- tip: if your grease isn't hot enough the breading Will get soggy and fall off..
- tip: if your grease Is to hot the breading will burn before the chop is done..
- tip: cooking for to long will make your chop dry and tough. but for thicker chops you needed to extend my cooking time. for very thin chops you need to decrease my cooking time..
- tip: to change it up you can use whatever type of bacon you like, applewood, regular,.low sodium,.peppered, etc…
- tip: if you use thick cut chops you will need 2 slices bacon per chop instead of one..
Lay the pork tenderloin at the top of the bacon, and grab the tin foil to roll the bacon around the tenderloin tightly. Boneless pork chops are stuffed with bacon, Cheddar and barbecue sauce and browned in a skillet before finishing in the oven. Serve with a side of Before serving, remove toothpicks from pork chops. Brush chops with warm barbecue sauce; garnish with green onion. Home » Bacon Wrapped Pork Chops.