Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole.
You can have Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole
- Prepare of Chicken (either 3 thigh/leg pieces or 4 boneless skinless breasts).
- Prepare of Tater tots (enough to cover the bottom of a 9×12 pan.
- Prepare 1 jar of Cheese dip.
- It’s 7 of bacon strips (or bacon bits).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 4 cups of cheese.
- It’s 1/2 can of fried onions.
- You need of Sour cream.
Cheesy Chicken Tot Casserole instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F. Casserole will be done in 20 minutes at this temperature..
- Boil or fry the chicken until almost done. Then shred or chop into chunks..
- Grease your 9×12 pan and line the tater tots on it..
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the tater tots.
- Mix the chicken and cheese dip then spread evenly over the cheese and tater tots..
- Cook bacon until crispy, then crumble over the cheesy chicken mixture..
- Add another layer of cheese, then a layer of fried onions..
- Add final layer of cheese, and place into pre-heated oven..
- Once cooked, plate up portions, and top with sour cream..