Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. All Reviews for Quick Italian Pasta Salad.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can have Italian Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 lb of pasta of choice, I used spirals.
- It’s of Kalamata olives, chopped.
- You need of Mini pepperoni.
- It’s of Artichoke hearts, chopped.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s of Shredded cheese of choice.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning(optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 1/3-1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing. Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues. One of my favorite things about this salad is that. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down.
Italian Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil your pasta in salted water. Drain. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate..
Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing. Refreshing and filling, this change-of-pace salad is perfect as a side dish. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor.