Pacmans Pasta Salad. Cut veggies while pasta is cooking to reduce time. Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta, and italian dresssing in a large bowl. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
The sausage is based on an age-old family recipe, and, along with the sausage broth poached mushrooms and peppers, the fresh punch of basil, and the rich flavors of the Romano and olives, the pasta salad really comes to life. Great recipe for Pacmans Fresh Salsa. I don't typically measure how much of each ingredient I put in my salsa, typically I fine tune the flavor as I make it. You can have Pacmans Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pacmans Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- You need 1 of Dry Pint Grape Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of English Cucumber.
- You need 1/2 of Medium Sweet Onion.
- You need 6-10 oz of Feta Cheese Crumbles.
- Prepare 12 oz of Italian Dressing.
- You need of Optional: Pepperoni, Ham, Salami.
That's what great about salsa, you add or remove more of an ingredient to tailor it to your own taste. This recipe gives you the foundation. Tuna Salad (Mayo Free) I'm not a fan of mayo so I came up with a tuna salad that is mayo free! Pacmans Pasta Salad. by Pacman; Pac Man Commercials Compilation Pac-Man Ads.
Pacmans Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook 1lb Penne Pasta. I run cold water over the pasta after it is done cooking to cool it down faster..
- Slice grape tomatoes. Dice cucumber. Dice onion. Cut veggies while pasta is cooking to reduce time..
- Mix pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta, and italian dresssing in a large bowl. Place in fridge until ready to serve..
- Optional: Add pepperoni, ham, and salami if you want meat..
You can watch all Pac Man commercials in one video. It is a commercials compilation featuring Pac Man characters. Pac-Man[a] is a maze arcade game. A nice balsamic vinegar and oil mixture with oregano, parsley and Parmesan whipped in. It compliments this hearty salad, with its robust ingredients – salami, pepperoni, Asiago cheese and lots of tomatoes.