Italian Pasta Salad. Italian pasta salad is one of my favorite cold pasta salad dishes! Fresh and colorful vegetables, cheese, salami, and Italian vinaigrette are tossed with your favorite pasta to create an unforgettable. All Reviews for Quick Italian Pasta Salad.
Everyone always loves this cold Italian Pasta Salad recipe made with a simple homemade Italian dressing, rotini noodles, tomatoes, olives, mozzarella, pepperoni or hard salami, onion. How long does pasta salad with Italian dressing last? Pasta salad with the dressing on it can be stored for later with no problems. You can cook Italian Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of multi-color pasta.
- You need 1 bottle of Kraft zesty Italian salad dressing.
- It’s of Salt/ pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 of small can sliced black olives.
- You need 1 package of pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 of English cucumber cubed.
- You need of Any cheese cubed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Cherry tomatoes, halves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pkg of thick sliced Ham, cut into small cubes.
Italian Pasta Salad is an easy, flavorful side dish with veggies, pepperoni, cheese and Italian dressing. Make for parties, potlucks and backyard barbecues. One of my favorite things about this salad is that. The Best Italian Pasta Salad Recipe, hands down.
Italian Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta until tender. Rinse with cold water. Be sure to do this, or your cheese will melt..
- Drain off all water and add all ingredients to pasta. Pour over dressing and mix.
- After you have mixed all ingredients, sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Stir again and keep in fridge until ready. Stir again right before serving.
Your new go-to pasta salad for spring! This zesty recipe combines vegetables and pasta in a creamy dressing. Refreshing and filling, this change-of-pace salad is perfect as a side dish. I was inspired to make this because I went on a Salami Bender* after the Salami Cream Cheese Roll I shared a couple of weeks ago. I could never be a food magazine editor.