Boondi laddo♥️. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Use strainer which is used to fry pakodas or pooris. Today we are going to make very tasty Boondi ladoo.
What ingridients to be used to make Alsi ki Pinni Alsi ke Ladoo : This is a very short and quick recipe which needs basic ingrrdients. First and foremost Alsi/Flaxseeds, Whole wheat flour, clarified butter/ghee, sugar/jaggery, some dry fruits, cardamom powder and Tragaca Gum Herb (Gond Katira). You can cook Boondi laddo♥️ using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boondi laddo♥️
- You need 1 cup of gramflour.
- It’s of Water estimated to make one layered thin mixture.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s Pinch of Elaichi powder.
- It’s of Few chopped nuts optional.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of lemon juice.
It is specially made on the occasion of worship of gods and festivals. The Boondi ke ladoo is also known as Motichoor ke ladoo in the northern region of India. The taste of Boondi ke ladoo is sweet and aromatic. A very popular and common mithai/sweet dish Boondi Ladoo
Boondi laddo♥️ instructions
- Use strainer which is used to fry pakodas or pooris.
- Make oil very hot.now start pouring in upper side of strainer and fry it until golden.
- Make syrup of water and sugar.after 5 minutes add cardamom powder and few drops of lemon juice.
- Now add fried boondi to this syrup.let it absorbed all syrup.
- Just after 5 minutes let it cool down little bit and start making laddos with hands.
- Enjoy homemade handmade mom made special super clean boondi laddos.
Boondi ke Laddu is prepared during festivals, weddings or for puja. The famous indian sweet Boondi ladoo Boondi ke laddu recipe is prepared from the batter of besan/chickpea flour pearls/droplets, which are deep fried first and then these are soaked in sugar syrup. sweet boondi ladoo recipe /boondi laddu. Full worth of Diwali is recognized only with the presence of sweets and without relishing a mouth full of sweets diwali would become incomplete!sharing gifts and sweets brings prosperity and happiness and all through these festive days we are excited and over enthusiastic. Many forms of sweet gifts are in trend today that are modern and very different.