Leftover Pasta Salad. Think leftover pasta is a culinary no-no? Leftover Pasta Salad recipe: Try this Leftover Pasta Salad recipe, or contribute your own. Mix in red, yellow and green bell.
This healthy leftover noodle recipe for Spicy Vegan Peanut Pasta Salad uses leftover spaghetti noodles and lots of fresh veggies. Divide the plain leftover pasta into containers. Before packing lunch, toss the pasta with olive oil, salt, freshly ground pepper, Italian seasonings I love adding cold leftover pasta to just about any salad. You can cook Leftover Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Pasta Salad
- You need 1/2 pound of Linguine and Broccoli see note below *.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced ham luncheon meat.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of green olives with pimentos.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite salad dressing.
Learn how to prepare this easy Leftover Pasta Salad recipe like a pro. Top with the tomatoes and the broccoli. This leftover pasta frittata makes terrific use of last night's spaghetti leftovers—with sauce or without sauce—along with the easy additions of eggs and Parmesan cheese. Looking for recipes using leftover pasta?
Leftover Pasta Salad step by step
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- For pasta part see my recipe Chicken Parmesan with Linguine and Broccoli easy *.
You know that feeling when you've boiled waaaay to much pasta? Well, here's a good recipe for all your leftovers! You can add as much ingredients as you like, so let your creativity flow!! Deviled egg pasta salad with macaroni. Light on the mayo and big on flavor, this dish is a hit at cookouts or summer gatherings!