Black Tobiko Pasta Salad. Brad's nigiri with tobiko and quail egg. Had a rare opportunity to purchase the ingredients to make this. Here is how you cook that.
You need of Pasta (Rotini Suggested). You need of Baby Corn (Canned). Great recipe for Black Tobiko Pasta Salad.. You can have Black Tobiko Pasta Salad using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Tobiko Pasta Salad
- You need of Black Tobiko (Fish Egg).
- Prepare of Pasta (Rotini Suggested).
- You need of Baby Corn (Canned).
- Prepare of Black Olive.
- Prepare of Cherry Tomato.
- Prepare of Corn.
- It’s of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Lemon Juice.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter lettuce.
Best to serve cold which makes it a great option for potlucks or lunch. Great side dish or game day option too!. We live in Spain, next ti the sea, so seafood is something we are really close to and love. I hope you and your friends will love it.
Black Tobiko Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta "Al Dente"!.
- Prepare dressing. Mix 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbsp of lemon juice, dash of salt & pepper..
- Boil canned baby corn and corn..
- Cut cherry tomatoes and black olives into halves..
- Cut baby corn into 1 inches of size..
- Spread butter lettuce leaves on the plate..
- Mix all the ingredients with dressing and place it on the plate over butter lettuce..
Brad's nigiri with tobiko and quail egg. Had a rare opportunity to purchase the ingredients to make this. If you are a die hard sushi fan, this is simply amazing. Sushi Trio in G(inger) My husband wants sushi and I also want some. So, sushi is the today's lunch menu.