Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot. Add in more soy sauce and season with more black pepper if. How to Make Stir Fry with Ground Pork. Tips for Making Healthy Ground Pork Stir Fry: If you want to make this dish even healthier, here are a few tips!
I can almost guarantee that you'll find yourself going back to this rice bowl recipe over and over. Ground Pork And Cabbage Stir Fry Recipes. Spicy Pork Meatballs with Creamy Sweet Potato SaucePork. You can have Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot
- Prepare 350 g of Spinach.
- Prepare 1.61 lb of Ground Pork.
- It’s 170 g of Shredded Carrot.
- You need 2 of Garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 of Small Onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chicken Flavor.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Oysters Flavored Sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil (Optional).
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce(I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- It’s of Salt-Pepper.
- You need of Sesame seed.
Stir-frying a big bag of spinach has become one of my favorite ways to get greens on the plate these last few weeks, and a few slices of garlic in the mix Stir-fry one more minute: Keep moving the spinach around the wok until the spinach has just barely collapsed and wilted, but is still bright green. Chinese stir-fry spinach with garlic shows that spinach can hold its own against strong garlic. Heat a large skillet over high heat. This ground pork stir fry features shredded cabbage, carrots and bitter greens with an incredible spicy-creamy peanut sauce and Ok, now that we're past the anger and hostility – THIS PORK AND VEGETABLE STIR FRY.
Ground Pork Stir Fry With Spinach and Carrot step by step
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, sesame oil and oyster sauce. Heat 3 tablespoons of butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and ground pork until it gets browned..
- Add the remaining carrots and spinach and stir fry it for 3 to 5 minutes. Then add the soy sauce mix and stir fry until it is well mixed together. Season it with salt, pepper and chicken flavor powder. Then sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
Ground pork, shredded cabbage, carrots, bitter greens with an incredible. Made with ground pork, this recipe is a simplified version of the popular Szechuan Stir Fried Green Beans with Minced Pork. Chopped green beans cooked over high heat until blistered, then stir fried with a spicy intense flavoured sauce and pork. This Ground Pork Stir Fry with Tofu is an easy and flavorful recipe that comes together in a flash. I love it on weeknights, served with steamed white rice.