Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Every get together needs a fabulous pasta salad – not just obligatory pasta salad – enter Bacon Pea Creamy Pasta Salad! This creamy pasta salad boasts the winning trifecta of bacon, peas and pasta to create a harmonious blend of bright, fresh crunchy textures.
Drain and place the cooked pasta in a large bowl filled with ice water to stop the pasta from over cooking. The sweet pop of tender baby peas, creamy mayonnaise dressing, crunchy mild red onion, chopped hard-boiled eggs, and crispy bacon join forces with shell pasta in your new favourite spring and summer dish: Easy Bacon Pea Pasta Salad. Add in the peas, carrots, and bacon. You can cook Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 pkg of cooked Cavatappi noodles.
- You need 1 bag of frozen peas.
- It’s 1 bag of shredded sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 7 pieces of cooked bacon.
- You need 1 of red onion (fine dice).
- You need 2 cups of mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tbsp of Worcheshire.
- You need 3 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of white sugar.
Cook's note: If making ahead of time, cover and refrigerated the salad until ready to serve, then add. This ranch pasta salad with peas is the creamiest pasta salad EVER! Not just covered in mayo, the tangy spices of ranch combined with the bursting flavors of bacon and cheese make this a pasta salad for the books. Cook the pasta and peas: Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Bacon, Peas, and Pasta Salad step by step
- Combine cooked pasta, peas, onions, cheddar, and sliced bacon.
- Combine mayo, vinegar, worcheshire, and sugar..
- Whisk until combined and smooth.
- Add to pasta mixture. Toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to package directions. Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad: a quick, easy & creamy pasta salad with cheddar cheese, bacon, peas & ranch seasoning all tossed together for a great potluck dish! This Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad is going to be your new favorite side dish to take to a party, a potluck, a bbq…or to eat all all alone. […] Creamy Pea Salad with Bacon is a popular southern dish that is filled with crunchy peas, crispy bacon, chopped red onions, and cheddar cheese. This is an easy to make side dish that is perfect for your next potluck! For more delicious potluck side dish ideas be sure to try California Spaghetti Salad, Ambrosia Salad, or Pistachio Salad.