Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad. Two pounds of cherry (or grape) tomatoes are then thrown in, the heat is cranked up, and you just watch as the hot oil works it's magic on the tomatoes, making them blister and. Place it in a large serving bowl, add the basil and Parmesan cheese and toss to mix. While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large skillet and saute the garlic for a minute or so until it *just* begins to change color.
Angel Hair Pasta with Zucchini and Tomatoes combines spiralized zucchini with pasta, a great way to lighten a pasta dish!. This one needed some diced pancetta and fresh basil to spice it up which made it yummy. Thank you for consistently (otherwise) providing me with great meal plans. You can cook Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 clove of garlic (or frozen garlic cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of basil (or frozen basil cubes).
- You need 1 of plum tomato (diced).
- It’s 1 bag of brown rice spaghetti pasta or angel hair pasta.
We had it as a main dish tonight. Cherry tomatoes roasted in olive oil and garlic then combined with angel hair pasta set this quick and easy dish apart from all the rest. Add the tomatoes and the sugar and stir well. Cook the angel hair pasta in boiling, salted water until al dente.
Angel Hair Tomato Basil Pasta Salad instructions
- Break the spaghetti pasta in half and cook according to package directions..
- In a small pot saute 2 cloves garlic in 1/2 cup oil..
- Add black pepper, salt and basil..
- Add diced tomatoes and cook a few minutes until soft. Keep stirring so nothing sticks to bottom of pot..
- Mix the tomato basil mixture into the drained spaghetti. Enjoy!.
Stir tomatoes, wine, parsley, and basil into the skillet. Learn how to cook great Angel hair pasta with tomatoes and feta. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Angel hair pasta with tomatoes and feta recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. If you don't have a problem with gluten I recommend using angel hair pasta.