Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce. These chicken satay skewers could taste like shoe leather. And if they did, that would be okay. Because this peanut-lime sauce will make anything The main flavour of satay chicken with peanut sauce should be the peanut sauce.
So, sate ayam is simply, skewered chicken. What do you need to prepare Indonesian sate ayam? For the sate ayam (chicken satay), you will need Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. You can have Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of margarine.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 pcs of Skewer sticks.
- Prepare of Peanut sauce:.
- It’s 250 gr of peanut.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3 of long red chilies.
- You need 2 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 3 of candle nuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 200 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Cooking oil to fry peanuts.
Called "Satay Ayam" in Malaysian language, any real foodies who have been to the entire Southeast While Thai chicken sate are tasty, they are inferior to the scrumptious and rich flavors of. Learn how to make authentic sate ayam bumbu kacang served with delicious peanut sauce that you want to drizzle on pretty much everything. Indonesian cuisine may not be popular outside of Southeast Asia, but the majority of us sure heard of sate (satay). Sate is basically a meat or.
Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam) with Peanut Sauce instructions
- Dice chicken breat (i like it small pieces), skewer them with skewer sticks..
- Mix sweet soy sauce, lemon juice, and margarine well..
- Coat chicken skewers with the mixture of sweet soy sauce and margarine..
- Grill them properly (electric, charcoal, or just on the pan are fine)..
- Peanut sauce: fry peanuts, grind them, put aside..
- Grind red onion, garlics, kaffir lime leaves, candlenuts, palm sugar, salt, long red chilies..
- Pre-heat 2 tbsp cooking oil in saute pan, add ground spices, stir it until it cooks well, add water, stir it and wait until the water boils..
- Add gound peanuts, mix well,.
- Add sweet soy sauce, stir it for 5 mins..
- Serve chicken satay with peanut sauce..
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce Recipe. Watch this video how to make chicken satay with peanut sauce (Sate Ayam in Indonesian Food Langguage) Check Out our.. Cut chicken fillets into long thin strips, thread onto During cooking, brush satays with combined soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil. Serve immediately with hot Peanut sauce. A fast and easy satay chicken with a lip smacking peanut sauce!