Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon. Immediately add asparagus; season lightly with salt. Asparagus Stir-Fry Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a small skillet or wok, stir-fry the asparagus, mushrooms, carrot and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
In a nonstick skillet or a wok, heat the oil over high heat. Add the asparagus, salt, and pepper. Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Variations For more veggies add some sliced mushrooms with the asparagus. You can have Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon
- You need 150 grams of Asparagus.
- It’s 100 grams of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 40 grams of Bacon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
I mention this up above in the main post, but be sure you have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go before you start actually stir-frying. The fresh asparagus gives a fresh and unique favor with. Spring's favorite vegetable shines in quick Steak and Asparagus Stir-Fry. Serve this stiry-fry with precooked jasmine rice, available in pouches on.
Stir-Fry Asparagus & Bean Sprouts & Bacon instructions
- Fold the base of Asparagus by hand. (The base of Asparagus is hard, so peel the skin and use. Or throw away.) Cut the Asparagus soft side into diagonally..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strip..
- Heat a pan with oil. Fry the bacon until the color changes. Then add the Asparagus and fry it until the color becomes vivid..
- Add the bean sprout, salt, soy sauce and stir fry quick. (Within 1 mitute).
This is a simple but good stir-fry recipe for asparagus. What I like about this is how the asparagus is cooked yet still crisp; there's nothing more I hate than soggy vegetables. This is a quick delicious stir fry dish that is very satisfying and only needs very few ingredients. So I decided to make a simple chicken and asparagus stir fry for lunch, mixed with some garlic, scallions, soy sauce and honey. Stir-fry Asparagus with Shrimp – Easy and healthy Chinese asparagus dish with brown sauce.