simple cold tuna pasta salad. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. I prefer it just as written, but you may add any ingredients you choose such as chopped onion, scallions, chives, water chestnuts, chopped hard-boiled eggs, lemon-pepper, dill, parsley, etc. I often take this to potlucks when I need a quick and easy (and economical) dish.
This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite." – SweetBasil. Tangy Catalina Tuna Pasta Salad "A good, different kind of macaroni salad. It has sort of a Thousand Island taste. You can have simple cold tuna pasta salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of simple cold tuna pasta salad
- You need 1 can of corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 can of tinned tuna – large.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of pasta.
- It’s 1 of mayonaise jar.
- It’s 1 dash of lemon juice.
Great salad to pack in lunches." – Molly Tuna Pasta Salad. I don't know about you, but for me, warm weather screams pasta salad! This tuna pasta salad is a classic! It easy, fast, and I usually have all the ingredients that I need to throw it together.
simple cold tuna pasta salad instructions
- boil water and cook desired amount of pasta.
- drain pasta and set aside to cool.
- once cooled, add tinned tuna and corn to your liking.
- mix in mayonnaise until salad is coated to your taste. add a splash of lemon juice.
- return to fridge, serve chilled.
My kids love this pasta salad and we eat it for lunch all the time, but it works great as a dinner or side dish. How to Make Tuna Pasta Salad. To make this easy pasta salad, start by boiling some salted water and cooking your pasta. A nice, small pasta is best; I chose the shells because they reminded me of the ocean (ha!) but Rotini, Farfalle or even macaroni are great alternatives. Once the pasta is cooled, rinse it with cold water.