mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad. Cheesy Tortellini Italian Pasta SaladNourish and Fete. Three Cheese Tortellini Italian Pasta SaladMom Always Finds Out. Greek-style Tortellini Pasta Salad is loaded with colorful veggies and topped off with a zesty homemade dressing for a dish that's sure to be a hit at your next potluck or party!
Our freshly made pastas use the finest quality no GMO ingredients. A combination of Three Cheese Tortellini and Spinach Tortellini filled with fresh creamy ricotta, aged Parmesan and Romano cheeses. This addictive Tortellini Pasta Salad is tossed with a flavorful homemade dressing and is sure to vanish quickly at your next party or BBQ! You can cook mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad
- You need 1 large of container of buitoni mixed cheese tortillini.
- You need 1/2 cup of mini pepperoni.
- It’s 1 can of sm. sliced olives.
- You need 1 cup of italian dressing.
- You need 2 tbsp of McCormick supreme salad seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of McCormick red bellpepper/garlic seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of ranch.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayo.
Despite the fact that a good number of us are still relying on our heater for warmth, it's Spring, glorious Spring! I've always secretly wished that the first day of this. Cheese tortellini pasta salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, feta cheese, and a simple Greek dressing. This year, I jazzed the traditional Greek Salad up by adding cheese tortellini to the mix.
mixed cheese tortillini pasta salad step by step
- cook noodles as directions say on package..
- Run noodles under cold water to shock them..
- mix all ingredients and refrigerate at LEAST 30 minutes. the longer the better i think..
- top with shredded parmesean cheese if desired 🙂 and enjoy.
Josh loves cheese tortellini and was very happy my new salad creation. The Cheese Tortellini Salad recipe out of our category Pasta Salad! Add in vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Gently toss all ingredients with pasta and allow to stand in the refrigerator for one hour. Serve this easy Antipasto Salad with Tortellini when you use refrigerated cheese tortellini.