Gluten Free Fudge Cake.
You can cook Gluten Free Fudge Cake using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Fudge Cake
- Prepare of Cake Batter.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Cup4Cup Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Premium Cocoa.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Power.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (Lightly Beaten).
- You need 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 tsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Coffee.
- Prepare of Cake Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter (melted and cooled slightly).
- You need 2/3 cup of Premium Cocoa.
- You need 3 cup of Powdered Sugar (Sifted).
- You need 1/3 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
Gluten Free Fudge Cake step by step
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Grease two 8-9" cake pans. Set aside..
- Combine the Sugar, Cup4Cup Flour, Cocoa, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, and Salt in large mixing bowl..
- Whisk to combine. Add the eggs, milk, oil and vanilla, and beat until smooth. Carefully whisk in the hot coffee. The batter will be runny..
- Evenly distribute the cake batter between the two prepared pans and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean. Let it cool in the pans for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to finish cooling completely..
- Make the frosting. Whisk the melted butter into the cocoa powder until thoroughly combined. Alternate adding the sugar with the milk while beating until the frosting is smooth and glossy and a spreadable consistency. If the frosting seems too thick, add a splash of additional milk. If it seems too thin, add additional powdered sugar. Beat in the vanilla extract and salt..
- Frost the cooled cakes as desired..