Savory Baked Chicken Thighs.
You can have Savory Baked Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Savory Baked Chicken Thighs
- Prepare of chicken.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken thighs fat trimed, skin on.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Lite Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter (or olive oil if you have it).
Savory Baked Chicken Thighs instructions
- In a medium size bowl add spices & mix. Add Soy sauce & melted butter or olive oil. Whisk together well..
- In a gallon size plastic ziploc bag or large plastic storage container with a lid, place chicken thighs ,(skin on), into the bag or container. Pour the Soy & spice mixture onto the chicken & seal. Shake the bag or bowl around to coat the chicken well..
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 375 (F). Line a baking pan with foil. Place marinated chicken, skin side up, on the baking pan. Pour any residual marinade on top the chicken..
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until skin is crispy brown & chicken is done & no pink when cut open..