Homemade Macaroni Salad.
You can cook Homemade Macaroni Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Macaroni Salad
- It’s 1 box of macaroni noodles, drained 12 to 16 oz..
- You need 3 of boiled eggs, sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pickle relish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of celery seed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown spice mustard.
- You need of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, grated.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of stalks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s dash of of paprika.
Homemade Macaroni Salad step by step
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drained and rinse with cold water to cool the noodles. TIP: Cook your eggs with the macaroni..
- In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, red wine vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, pickle relish, salt and black pepper..
- Add celery, carrots, onion, and green peppers to mayo mixture..
- Add macaroni noodles and eggs. Stir gently..
- Keep cold until ready to serve. Sprinkle paprika on top for extra color..